When decorating your home, you need to care about color harmony. To make a modern and stylish environment, you need to catch the color matching of every area from kitchen to saloon, from kitchen to saloon. Let’s explain how you can get fit for your rooms where you can choose the colors you want according to your taste;
- You should prefer blue, green and purple colors in order to make your rooms especially relaxing in living rooms and halls. Light colors such as turquoise in particular will add pleasure and calmness to your surroundings.
- The color of the curtains and lampshades and the pillows must be in order for your oven to look modern.
- You can paint each wall with different colors to make your rooms move. However, color matching is also important here. If you want to use vivid colors, we recommend you to choose color tones that are compatible with each other such as blue, purple, pink, gray.
- You can use a combination of cream, purple and blue to make your room look peaceful and spacious.
- If your furniture has more than one color, we recommend that you make a decoration of these colors, including your curtains.
- You should choose the colors and patterns of the rooms in your rooms, the same color as the accessories in the Mediterranean and the surroundings.
- If you want a relaxing atmosphere in your kitchens, you can create a small coffee corner. For this corner table or furniture, definitely choose to use colors or wood.
- If you want your kitchens to be alive, we recommend you to choose your lighting products in color.
- However, you can add space by choosing colorful kitchen cabinets or by painting each wall with a different color.