It is a very annoying situation for most people that can be found in every house. Ants and spiders are among the most common of these pests. The ants do not psychologically create fear on their first encounter, but the same is not the case for spiders, especially for those who fear spiders. How we can overcome the spider problem in the house, the natural solutions that spider spiders in the house what we want today to address this issue in our summer.
Natural Solutions for Spiders at Home
The various pests that have emerged in domestic life have always created an uncomfortable situation, and these common situations brought together different natural ways of solution. Today we will talk about a tried and highly effective solution to get rid of the spiders in the house, eucalyptus leaf. You can easily get rid of this situation which disturbs you by leaving eucalyptus leaf in the regions you often encounter with spiders in your home. The distinctive smell of eucalyptus leaf will disturb the spiders and force them to leave the areas they are in.
Eucalyptus oil is another alternative natural solution instead of the eucalyptus leaves which are tried and considered as the natural solution of getting rid of the spiders. All you need to do is to pour 15-20 drops of eucalyptus oil into half a glass of water and mix. You can fit the spider-repellent natural formula into your desired areas in your home. Especially, we recommend your application to house entrance areas and window areas.
Other odors that spiders do not like
There are many different odors that spoil the spiders in the house as much as the eucalyptus smell, including natural remedies that can be used to remove spiders from horse chestnut, lemon juice, lemon juice, white vinegar, cedar and tobacco.
What other solutions are there to prevent spiders?
- Permanent insecticide application can be made for house corners, door and window strips, ie areas where spiders are netting
- Residual insect killers can be used.
- As much trash as possible in the house, various residues and plant remains should be removed from the middle,
- Areas in the house where the spiders can enter can be identified and the gaps in these areas should be covered with plaster-like applications
- Firewood and similar materials that spiders can enter from inside the house should be kept outside the home as much as possible
- Storage products produced from plastic materials may be preferred especially for seasonal clothing, cardboard boxes should not be preferred.